Shipping & Returns
Estimated Shipping Times (in Business Days)
We normally ship our orders out in 1~2 business days.
If you're not stoked about your board, trucks, wheels or anything else you order from us, we'll be glad to accept a return or exchange.
Here is what you need to know:
- Any returns must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- All items must be NEW and unridden and in their original state (Box / Labels/ Etc). Please make sure to check all your items for defects before use. If you find any issues, please do contact us in 5 business days. Items cannot be returned in used condition. Once a skateboard has been assembled, its parts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If your item was purchased with our FREE SHIPPING promo, your refunded amount will the total value of your order minus 25% restocking fee.
- No returns accepted on International orders, unless product is defective.
- The following situations are not accepted for return.
Breakage due to:
- Improper installation of accessories
- Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks
How to make a return:
- Click on “Contact US”
- Include your NAME, ORDER NUMBER, PRODUCT NAME and why you want a refund or exchange.
- We'll send you an email with exact instructions for returning and an RMA number to use.
When your return arrives to us, we'll check the contents and either issue a refund or exchange depending on what you requested.
Questions about our return/exchange policies? Contact us, we're happy to help!
International Shipping Policy
We ship our products around the world, with shipping costs varying from country to country.
International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail
International shipping provides only estimated delivery dates (normally 10 business days depending on location).
Procedures that are required by customs can cause delays in delivery times.
You, the customer, will have to pay custom duties and taxes and/or VAT (Value Added Tax) on the items you purchase; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please contact your local customs office for further information on your countries statutes.